We have an opening for a hardworking, creative, and detail-oriented intern to join our public affairs and communications team.
You will be offered the opportunity to work alongside industry professionals in a variety of industries, learning firsthand the skills required to succeed in the public relations business.
If you feel you have the skills necessary to write well about a wide variety of topics and the initiative to come up with new ideas, please send us a résumé, and a cover letter explaining why you would be an asset to our team.
For more information: spectorpr.com/blog/2012/09/24/day-life-spector-intern
- Excellent writing and research skills essential.
- BA in Journalism or Communications preferred.
- Experience in PR or politics a strong plus.
- Time management and organizational skills a must.
- Internship Commitment is 12 Weeks.